Did my part to save the economy!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coyotedude

Reaction score
Deposit down, paperwork complete, it's on the way.... yaaah! I'm told my new '08A is due to arrive on 4/1, can't wait. Feels

good to have all the research, demo rides, and discussions behind me so I can simply look forward to riding.

Thanks to all for your input. This forum has been a major part of the process in narrowing it down from the Multi, 1200Gt, and a

few others to where I'm real confident of deciding on the FJ. The dealer experience was decent, except for the YES part of the

conversation, but again thanks to the forum, good ol Renaa at D&H took care of that part of the deal. $11.5 otd including a couple

fluid changes. The best deal? Who cares, it was fair and that's all I can ask.

Now, about those farkles, does this disease ever go away?

Thanks all.

Mike :yahoo:

Congrats on the purchase...now keep the credit card primed for all the required :blink: goodies. What part of central Oregon are you from? Keep an eye on the PNW section of the forum for rides, meets and overall fun times. We've been known to make a trip or two to Maupin... ;)

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
Did my part today and gave a dentist threehundred and some bucks to pull a molar out of me head. Gotta have rich people around to run the country, dontcha know......

Congrats on the new ride. Sorry you have to wait until 4-1. It sounds to me like you got a great deal. Enjoy it and the forum. There is no better place to learn about your bike.

:yahoo: Congratulations, Mike, and welcome to the forum! :yahoo:

Now, about those farkles, does this disease ever go away?
No, it's completely a chronic disease. Viewing this forum only feeds it. :sarcasm:

FJJ'sR
Now that you have been assimilated, resistance is STILL futile! You'll find that this is not a 12-step program. :glare: In fact, we are all enablers! :dribble:

[SIZE=8pt]Just what we needed, ANOTHER Mike....at least your not part of the "Mike Club" in Central CA.[/SIZE]

This forum has been a major part of the process in narrowing it down from the Multi, 1200Gt, and a few others to where I'm real confident of deciding on the FJ. Mike :yahoo:
Now that you have been assimilated, resistance is STILL futile! You'll find that this is not a 12-step program. :glare: In fact, we are all enablers! :dribble:
You will farkle all day and all night until farkling has consumed you and your wallet. This forum will become your life, there is no turning back. Did you make the right choice. HAHAHHAHAHA!!!! :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are great! And called this one on the farkles..... I'm getting to know the UPS dude really well this last week. Our

dog seems to like the decision too, every time the brown truck of happiness rolling up the driveway, he knows he's got a biscuit coming from the driver.