• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dispatch 1, Hella FF200 Xenon, Mix-It, Starcom, and HID Stuff

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Hella FF200 Xenon Lights, Covers, and protectors. Pair of Hella FF200 Xenon (true HID) lights. In very good shape--2 IBRs on them.

$300 shipped to lower 48.

MWK02123c.jpg

Pile of HID stuff. 1 low-beam only capsule works & both Hi-Lo bulbs work...although I never was a fan of Hi-Lo. Several wires have been cut and need to be respliced. Ballast/igniters are in very good condition.
$50 gets the pile shipped to lower 48. Only buy if you're interested in a small project.

MWK02129c.jpg

SOLD Dispatch 1 Complete System + 6 cables. Retails $350. Brand new in box.

https://arborealsystems.com/Arboreal_Systems/buy.html
$225 shipped to lower 48.
complete.jpg

SOLD Mix-It 2 + 3 audio cables + 12V power plug. Great condition.
$100 shipped to lower 48.

MWK02127c.jpg

SOLD Starcom Advance. Fair condition. OK, so the main unit, PT2, PT3, CB Cable, and variety of other cables. I've used this thing exclusively as an audio mixer with ear buds and not to talk with...so not sure if the mic part works.
$50 shipped to lower 48.

MWK02126c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hows the volume on the mixit two? Is it loud enough to hear helmet speakers through earplugs?

Hows the volume on the mixit two? Is it loud enough to hear helmet speakers through earplugs?
Justin,

Spring for the Starcom1 (which is actually much cheaper and more capable than the mixit he's selling).

That is exactly what I use and it has plenty of punch to get through 33dBa earplugs. It won't be "true hifi" but what is on a motorcycle?

Much more volume than any of the Bluetooth headset units even the Sena (one of which I also have)

PM me for other suggestions on setup and use.