Do you have a strange mind?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin
Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be ataotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][/size]It just looks like the spelling and content of some of the other posts. Eswpecially late in the pm! :yahoo: [/SIZE]
abarron576 said:
It just looks like the spelling and content of some of the other posts. Especially late in the pm! :yahoo:

[SIZE=14pt] Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be ataotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! [/SIZE]
Holy s*^t! That's the aptitude test to get into the foreign language school for the military. :eek:

Tahts esay fro yuo ot sya......MP. <><

That's scary. The first time I glanced at this one, I didn't realize that the letters were out of order. I thought it simply read:

Thats easy for you to say.

That's what my brain sorted out and seemed to be what I saw. What a trip!

Easily read. I think the 55% really refers to a higher intellect that can easily sort through the misspellings rather than the 45% who are merely, um, akin to Rainman.

Speaking of Rainman, didn't Scab post this a year or so ago? :p

Easily read. I think the 55% really refers to a higher intellect that can easily sort through the misspellings rather than the 45% who are merely, um, akin to Rainman.
Speaking of Rainman, didn't Scab post this a year or so ago? :p
It was posted a while back, but not by me. I can, however, easily read the post. Which means, in reference to the "rainman" comment, that it "takes one to know one" or we are both idiot savants.

yeah that wasnt a problem, read like anything else i read. And it wouldnt be the first time I have been called strange :)

Easily read. I think the 55% really refers to a higher intellect that can easily sort through the misspellings rather than the 45% who are merely, um, akin to Rainman.Speaking of Rainman, didn't Scab post this a year or so ago? :p
haaahaha :clapping:
PS My 7 year old can do it too

Last edited by a moderator: