Do you have a strange mind?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading it is no big deal. It's when you start talking like that that the trouble begins!

Setp uot fo teh cra pelase! Yse, ocfifre. :yahoo:

See, that just proves all my teachers were wrnog. This is scietific proof that it isn't important how you spell just that you get the thoughts out in some from..... Where was I going with thsi...... Maybe they were rihgt..... ARRGGG! Brain on overload.

The only one I had a short problem with was "ataotl" since the a was connected to the word total.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt] Fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be ataotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! [/SIZE]
Well, since this is college football season, stir things up a bit:

"This is an actual Language Arts doctoral thesis submitted by a student from (insert the name of your least favorite school here.).

However.......if anybody suggests The University of Michigan, I would offer that would be both self-evident, and redundant..... :D

Don

If you love your mind, let it go. If it comes back, it's yours forever.

And if it doesn't.......well, then, we're just pretty damn boring, aren't we?

+1

I Tihnk it is gerat. We souhld all tpye lkie taht for now on.

It wlil be our new sceert FJR FUORM lgnio.

I aegre sepllnig is orevterad. Fcuk it all.

Sepl how you wnat and spel how it sundos.

Hear is to simpal spelin.

+1

And there's another benefit - you may use all the 'colorful' words from your daily vocabulary because they will not be recognized as such by the censors.

Jill

+1

And there's another benefit - you may use all the 'colorful' words from your daily vocabulary because they will not be recognized as such by the censors.

Jill
Unless the censor couldn't spell either... then it would be completely recognizable