Duped!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A word of advice: steer clear of Howie. He's a bitter, angry little man.
Welcome and just so you know Howie is not so little anymore. Word has it he is pregnant with the first mantee human hybrid baby. But you didn't hear that from me. :tease:
Howie?! Pregnant?! :unsure: Damn!, Thanks for that Visual! :blind:

Welcome, Sir. And for the record '07 AE's are the best FJR's ever constructed. Word is they're blessed by gnomes! Horny, drunken, jaundiced, spastic gnomes.

Damnit I need to ride!

Congrats on the scoot... and many safe miles!

Welcome to the AE club Dan!

Just an FYI... The AE can go through three gear shifts with the front wheel off the ground going up hill topping out at 140 mph if you are so inclined. Dont ask how I know that...

Hi and welcome from another AE owner. But I have to say I think the 2006 IS better then the 2007... :rolleyes: I don't think there is any difference between the two to be honest. Have fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets not forget about the fat guys! :cheffsmiley:

If you happen to fall into this category, you might as well become familiar with the Los Robustos. And if you are not, just go on a few rides with us and you will be. :lol2:

Welcome Dan, Great intro! :)
Yeh, we have no life, latest oil recomendations, recomended tire pressures, you know the drill. Only excitement around here is mammals and sheep.

Dave
Don't forget RadioHowie's manatees
Just to be clear, they're not "MY" manatees.....I only borrow them from God.

:****:

I'm still relatively new her myself, but welcome anyway. I also came from a V-Strom, so I can say with some authority that the FJR is a pretty sweet upgrade.

I have owned a lot of dirt and street rides. My FJR always puts a big grin on my face every time I ride it. Speaking of the CR have you seen the new YZ450. Exhaust out the rear full injection in the front of the cylinder, thats the way. Think of an inline 4 cylinder like the FJR set up that way !!!!!

:yahoo: Another successful assimilation! :yahoo:
[SIZE=8pt]Resistance was futile[/SIZE]

Dan, we're not only FJR owners....we're ENABLERS! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Dan. Nice intro and you'll never find this kind of entertainment and cheap laughs on tv or radio. And some of us never even got to ride a fjr before the purchase. We just closed our eyes and forked out the peso's. But that was only after waiting for several months after laying out a deposit up front in the PDP, (pre-delivery program), and the veteran owners in the mean-time would post up pics of Japanese ship wrecks and other subtle nuances that would make one wish their bike would arrive very soon......but the wait was well worth it! Enjoy. PM. <>< :yahoo: