Ear worms.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bungie

FrostBack #2 - IBA # 44620
Reaction score
If you're on the highway and Road Runner goes beep beep.

Just step aside or might end up in a heap.

Road Runner, Road Runner runs on the road all day.

Even the coyote can't make him change his ways.

Road Runner, the coyote's after you.

Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.

Road Runner, the coyote's after you.

Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.

That coyote is really a crazy clown,

When will he learn he can never mow him down?

Poor little Road Runner never bothers anyone,

Just runnin' down the road's his idea of having fun.

So WTF. Has the CIA sent out a trigger activating me or something? Did somebody put a pound of acid in my Cheerios? I can't get this damn song out of my head! Yesterday I'm talking to my financial adviser and I swear my thought process went something like...

Well if we can get rid of the descending commission loaded funds when will he learn he can never ... we can move this over to mow him down some other investment roadrunner roadrunner never bothers vehicle anyone.

I think its time to

I'm in the process of organizing a rubber ducky race....Guess which song I can't get out of my head?

50340213.jpg

I had the privilege of watching Mary Poppins with some kids Sunday afternoon.

Do not talk to me about songs stuck in your head!!!!!!!

Spoonful of Sugar, Jolly Holiday, Step in Time (that shit was nearly 15 minutes!!!!!!) Love to Laugh, and of course, Supercali-whatever. I still can't sleep at night!!!

(Although I must say, Julie Andrews's voice is to die for!!)

Roadrunner? Bah! get a really annoying tune and then we'll talk!

:p :p :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
So...whatever happened to the RR and BB cartoons? Instead, now they have crap on sat morning for the kiddies.
me-meep!
they edited the heck out of them until they didn't make sense. i saw some in the mid-90's and they had edited out all the falls, all the puffs of smoke at the bottom of canyons, etc. in the end you see a set up and then the beginning of another setup. it ruined them once all the fake violence was PCd out of them.

I had the privilege of watching Mary Poppins with some kids Sunday afternoon.
Do not talk to me about songs stuck in your head!!!!!!!

Spoonful of Sugar, Jolly Holiday, Step in Time (that shit was nearly 15 minutes!!!!!!) Love to Laugh, and of course, Supercali-whatever. I still can't sleep at night!!!

(Although I must say, Julie Andrews's voice is to die for!!)

Roadrunner? Bah! get a really annoying tune and then we'll talk!

:p :p :p :p

OK maybe

will smack Mary Poppins out of your head...... Warning the cure may be worse than the what you have now..... :blum:

What happened to Bugs bunny and the Roadrunner. Modern parents said they were to violent for their kids to watch..So hacked wacked and canceled..

What is next???/ But we have Barney.the dinosaur train,curious george, and many others, but no Warner bros. cartoons. :censored:

What happened to Bugs bunny and the Roadrunner. Modern parents said they were to violent for their kids to watch..So hacked wacked and canceled..
What is next???/ But we have Barney.the dinosaur train,curious george, and many others, but no Warner bros. cartoons. :censored:
We still get the old Warner Bros cartoons up here in Canuckistan on a cable cartoon channel. Classic stuff, and not chopped up like they are in the States ... :)

Griff

well there's always Bullwinkle...wifey always saying I take after "Mr. Know-It-All" !!!

I can't sleep either...it's past midnight so IT'S FRIDAY...heading to IHOP for coffee and chicken fried steak and eggs

bastage

kisses <3

Last edited by a moderator: