Elder Owners Breakfast

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That run up to Washington was wonderful. Sitting around the porch in Reno wasn't bad either. Is Highlander bringing the easy chairs again this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll show up if someone will just help me over there.

Mac

I often feel several years older than my 53 years when I get up in the morning. Does that qualify me?

RickV

Hey, I'm in! How many seats do you think I should "reserve"? :rolleyes:

If we can get as many of 10 of us together at that early hour, then it would indeed be the 8th Wonder of the World!! IMNSHO :lol:

It might be worth it to come and see what the "other side" of that mountain is like. :D Since I have..ooohhhhhh...2 months until I hit the magic number. ;) Oh no, wait a minute, he said, "...over 60..." not 60 and over. :eek: It looks like I have to wait another year. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be worth it to come and see what the "other side" of that mountain is like. :D Since I have..ooohhhhhh...2 months until I hit the magic number. ;) Oh no, wait a minute, he said, "...over 60..." not 60 and over. :eek: It looks like I have to wait another year. :lol:
You're not getting off that easy. Once you're 60, a minute later you're over 60. :lol:

For the 60 and over crowd, an unofficial meeting. Saturday morning at 8:00 in the Park City Grill. You'r allowed one whipper snapper per Elder, but only if she has big Ta Ta s.
Old Phil (67)

I'll be there,.....if I can remember the time....or the place...or if I don't get lost. :dribble: :dribble: :blink:

LC

For the 60 and over crowd, an unofficial meeting. Saturday morning at 8:00 in the Park City Grill. You'r allowed one whipper snapper per Elder, but only if she has big Ta Ta s.
Old Phil (67)
I'll be there - as long as I don't forget. Gee I hope they don't run out of oatmeal :dribble:

I'm gonna have to beg off. It seems that I'm going to have to go and get a heart catheterization and won't be able to make WFO this year. Maybe next year?

Jim

I'm gonna have to beg off. It seems that I'm going to have to go and get a heart catheterization and won't be able to make WFO this year. Maybe next year?Jim
sorry to hear that, I went through a major heart aorta surgery in late 2005 and I recovered to ride often and again and again. good luck to you. we will miss meeting up with you at WFO6.

I'm gonna have to beg off. It seems that I'm going to have to go and get a heart catheterization and won't be able to make WFO this year. Maybe next year?Jim
Hope everything goes well for you. See you next year.