Electrosport stator

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I recieved the stator new in the box and the install is easy and straight foward. The inst. tip is to be F#$King sure that you make sure none of your parts stick to the magnets while you are not looking. The damage could have been worse if the wire clip had gone through the starter gears so I guess buying a second stator is enough punishment. I am glad my wife doen't get to look at my shop acct. :angry2:

Ray - don't feel bad, I bought a second one because I screwed the pooch on the first! We can start a club.

Ray - don't feel bad, I bought a second one because I screwed the pooch on the first! We can start a club.
At least it was on my own instead of a customers bike. I was going to put the old one back in but the Electrosport lasted long enough to prove it was worth the expense so number two is on the way. I will remove my head from my a## before installation of this one.

Huh? What? Yew meen Eye gots tuh be keerful? :eek:

Yuh noes, Eye still gots thuh electrical-sporty thang settin' inna box in thuh orfice. Eye s'pose wunna them dayz Eye is gunn hafta do-er.

There were plenty of warnings upon installation of the Electosport stator here in the archives. Lucky i looked and read up on others mistakes. I was told once that learn from others mistakes because you don't have enough time to make them yourself.