Engine Heat

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn bounce.....get 'em boy......git 'em!!!!!!!!!! :fans:
I wonder if spending 12+ hours at speed may provide a different riding experience than sitting in stop and go traffic?

Anyway, I am not trying to change anyone's opinion, just stating mine. Out of the several bikes and several 1000+ mile days I have experienced in the Southwest, the FJR is definitely the hottest.

For those who want to continue believing the FJR an average heat generator, not a problem for me...believe whatever you want.

DG

I wonder if spending 12+ hours at speed may provide a different riding experience than sitting in stop and go traffic?
you really don't know who hangs out on this forum do you?

How zabout spending 18 to 20 hours a day "at speed" for 11 consecutive days? Is that enough dick measuring to make you happy?

No air flow means all the engine heat has nowhere to go but up on the rider. Fully faired bikes are often hot in the summer. Hell, if you live in the right places, standing outside of the house is hot in the summer. It's a personal issue of tollerance as has been hashed and rehashed since late 2002 when the bike first entered the country.

Wanna piss and moan? Step up or wimp out. Sell the fuquer and move to a convertible if you can't stand the weather.

Last edited by a moderator: