eom 05 pic

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PerfectBlueride

Reaction score
:D The dragon was a nice benefit of going to EOM last year, can't wait to make my next rode trip

DRAGONSLAYERA1.jpg

Ok i give whats with the bike parts in the tree. or is this you new artificial X mas tree? :haha:

JD

If you go to TN and run and make it to the :dribble: dragon hwy 129 it has 113 curves in 11 miles, you will arrive at the bottom. You'll find a motorcycle resort!

You'll also find artifacts from those bikes that failed to negotiate the run! :(

I decided to take a picture of it, :assassin: with me in front of it. BTW I did make it through.

First time was a little shaky, it had rained and my rear in was bouncing around the corners.

By time we our EOM group had run it a few times, it was a blast! :yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
The tree is called the tree of shame, if you crash your bike on the Dragon you can nail or hang a part of your bike on the tree to remind others to take it easy while riding up there...

Here is a pic of someone's bike in our group who donated a piece to the tree.

MarcsBike.jpg

Ok i give whats with the bike parts in the tree. or is this you new artificial X mas tree? :haha:

JD

If you go to TN and run and make it to the :dribble: dragon hwy 129 it has [SIZE=14pt]318[/SIZE] curves in 11 miles, you will arrive at the bottom. You'll find a motorcycle resort!

You'll also find artifacts from those bikes that failed to negotiate the run! :(
fixed for accuracy ;)

JD

If you go to TN and run and make it to the :dribble: dragon hwy 129 it has [SIZE=14pt]318[/SIZE] curves in 11 miles, you will arrive at the bottom. You'll find a motorcycle resort!

fixed for accuracy ;)

Hey stop that :p , it was suppose to be a surprise! How have you been and hows that Iway doing?

junk it yet? :yahoo: :D

JD

fixed for accuracy ;)

Hey stop that :p , it was suppose to be a surprise! How have you been and hows that Iway doing?

Nope its still goin strong just workin on mounting it on the stem nut this season. Did you pick up a GPS yet or some EXTRA LARGE saddlebags to carry all your stuff to the next EOM.... :lol:

JD

fixed for accuracy ;)

Nope its still goin strong just workin on mounting it on the stem nut this season. Did you pick up a GPS yet or some EXTRA LARGE saddlebags to carry all your stuff to the next EOM.... :lol:

:lol: Yep I sure did, wont look like I'm traveling for two weeks for a weekend get away either.

Bought gear, alter ego jacket, some mesh overpants, heated jacket, glove and sock liners, installed a dual control. got a top case 52 givi. Cee Ba. 4+4 ice Blue, headlight covers, Now I'm trying to get some new tires mounted! over 10,000 on stock BS.

Still have not mounted the stem stand, didn't buy a gps yet. might have one before this EOM. But I doubt it

Glad to hear your I way is still performing, it was the one I liked the best of those I saw.

You going to EOM this year?

rgr

Im from Socal the dragon is way to far for me but i have veiwed video of it, It looks fun, Thanks for the info

Jdog