EOM Attendee List

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

extrememarine

Reaction score
FYI, going to close this thread, this info will be set up on the EOM site once it's up. -wr

As suggested by WheatonFJR, I saw this done on another site. Post your info here, I'll update the 1st post to keep a running list of who is attending from where and when. If anyone has any suggestions for additional info, please let me know.

We could also use this info to make name tags.

Format:

Screen name / First Name / Passenger or SO / Traveling from / Arrival Date / Departing Date

Updated: 17 Jun 07 @ 20:25

Extrememarine / Wayne / no / Beaufort, SC / Thursday / Sunday

wheatonFJR/Mark/NO/wheaton to CFR to EOM/Thursday/Sunday

Grumpy / Jim / Judy / Hendersonville, NC / Thursday / Monday

borrec/Tim/no/Daleville, AL/Thursday/Sunday

Fencer/ Kevin/ maybe but prob not/ Alabaster,Al/Thursday-Sun/mon

WVFJR/Bill/my son Mack/Morgantown wv/Friday/Sunday

Geezer / Greg / Deena / Shandaken, NY / Thursday / Monday

petey/Peter/No/Stillwater, OK/ Friday & Saturday

E1Allen / Eric / Yes / Fayetteville, NC / Thursday / Monday

nitelife/Larry & Tanya/Lugoff, SC/Thursday/Monday

timk/Tim and Debbie Krantz/Bridgeport,oHIo/Friday/Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
As suggested by WheatonFJR, I saw this done on another site. Post your info here, I'll update the 1st post to keep a running list of who is attending from where and when. If anyone has any suggestions for additional info, please let me know.

Format:

Screen name / First Name / Passenger or SO / Traveling from / Arrival Date / Departing Date

Last edited by a moderator:
You really should hold off on this until the official registration form is up, and then let whoever is handling the registrations keep the list.

You really should hold off on this until the official registration form is up, and then let whoever is handling the registrations keep the list.
YEAH...I guess I agree. That way the official organizers could keep the official list. Though it would be nice if it happened soon... :clapping: ...nice to see who's attending.

Good point, 90 days out is a little early. Probably be better to start this up once we hit about 30 days out or so.

-wr

Format:

Updated: 17 Jun 07 @ 20:25

wheatonFJR/Mark/NO/wheaton to CFR to EOM/Thursday/Sunday

borrec/Tim/no/Daleville, AL/Thursday/Sunday

Fencer/ Kevin/ maybe but prob not/ Alabaster,Al/Thursday-Sun/mon

Geezer / Greg / Deena / Shandaken, NY / Thursday / Monday

petey/Peter/No/Stillwater, OK/ Friday & Saturday

E1Allen / Eric / Yes / Fayetteville, NC / Thursday / Monday

nitelife/Larry & Tanya/Lugoff, SC/Thursday/Monday

timk/Tim and Debbie Krantz/Bridgeport,oHIo/Friday/Sunday
Sully1300 / Shawn / No / Franklin, IN / Thursday / Monday

Hi Wayne, got your PM. Mr. Pop... aka slapnpop is going to post a website for all things EOM & there will be a spot in there to register so that we know who's planning to come and where they are coming from. Sorry that I didn't answer sooner. I just got home from doing a lil' route scouting in WV. Boy, you's guys really got a treat comin' in September.

Heidi

Hi Wayne, got your PM. Mr. Pop... aka slapnpop is going to post a website for all things EOM & there will be a spot in there to register so that we know who's planning to come and where they are coming from. Sorry that I didn't answer sooner. I just got home from doing a lil' route scouting in WV. Boy, you's guys really got a treat comin' in September.
Heidi
Sounds good, so how do I close this thread? -wr

I'm quite sure that you cannot close the thread yourself. One of the admins would need to do so for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.