Epic Fail

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To save the smilie for future necessities:
* place the cursor on the smilie and right click

* scroll down the options and click on Save Image As... and save it someplace on your computer where you can locate it again ;)
The notepad area of my control panel here is where I keep a bunch of stuff....

2247302-plus1.gif

word.gif

big_barf.gif

leghump.gif

bump.gif

I wonder how much money my images are worth having been photographed at many FJR meets?
Just an FYI:

1) If someone photographs you and wants to sell that photo, they need a "model release" from you (no release is necessary if they are not going to sell the photo).

2) No release is necessary if they are "journalists" or using the photo in the news media, even if the sell it to the newspapers or other media outlets.

3) If your face is not identifiable (because of position, blurring, helmet, etc), they can sell the photo without a release, even if *you* can identify yourself by your bike or your helmet.

3) If the photo is going to be used as "art" (even if they sell it), no release is needed.

4) You can photograph anything or anyone as long as you are shooting from a public place (certain government buildings restricted).

5) All bets are off if you are famous or get the right/wrong judge. :)