ER 6i... they rock!!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FRJ Jc

Reaction score
I've read alot of reviews and posts about various types of NC and isolating ear phones. I've tried MANY in stores and so forth but decided to get the ER 6i online without even trying them.

WOW am I impressed. These little guys are everything I've read about. Bass isn't head shattering but still good compared to everything else I've tried. Can't wait to go for a ride on the bike with these.

The songs sound SO MUCH better as you hear new sounds you've never heard before even at super low volumes!! :)

+1 on the ER6's - best thing I've found yet - good noise reduction, fairly comfortable for all day wear and their service is good if you have a problem.

I've read alot of reviews and posts about various types of NC and isolating ear phones. I've tried MANY in stores and so forth but decided to get the ER 6i online without even trying them.
WOW am I impressed. These little guys are everything I've read about. Bass isn't head shattering but still good compared to everything else I've tried. Can't wait to go for a ride on the bike with these.

The songs sound SO MUCH better as you hear new sounds you've never heard before even at super low volumes!! :)
Any problems fitting when wearing helmet, and how much are they?

The ER-6i is a great set of ear phones, but I'm partial to the Shure e2c (now SE110) phones. I find the over-the-ear cord routing of the Shure is more secure under a helmet, and with the rubber flanges I get great sound isolation and all-day comfort. YMMV.