European Frame sliders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David that is not a full size table as the 2 side panels come off, the problem with the lift you just posted is that you cant take the wheels off......

mine sits in front of my Fairlane in the garage and is not in the way at all as i can walk on it to get round the front of the car if i need to.

If i need to use it I just move it to where i want it as it is on wheels.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I'm in Minnesota, and have a dealer getting me a set of the frame sliders. I saw that cutting was involved. what exactly is being cut, it didn't look like anything was modified in the pictures. I like the looks of the sliders, and really want the protection.

hey guys, I'm in Minnesota, and have a dealer getting me a set of the frame sliders. I saw that cutting was involved. what exactly is being cut, it didn't look like anything was modified in the pictures. I like the looks of the sliders, and really want the protection.
FYI Rrarthur -- Fairlaner has a set of these sliders listed in the for sale section. Might be able to save some coin over your dealers price...

--G