European Yamaha FJR accessories catalog - where do I get one?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
So, I understand there is a very extensive parts catalog for Yamaha FJR accessories in Europe. Anyone have a line on how to land hands on a current one?

Just really wondering if they have factory farkles we don't that might be worth the cost of buying & shipping...

Check with FJRGuy. Those folks up in the great white north have some cool stuff that we gon't get.
Yeah, it's called snow ... ;)
3" worth yesterday. Man, I put the bike away just in time this year!
Gonna be 8C here today (that's damn hot for this time of year!)... not putting the bike away just yet! :D

We have a few more Yamaha accessories available than you 'mericans but not like them Europeans!

I'd like to get a closer look at their "City Cases"! Think I'd like them!

Check with FJRGuy. Those folks up in the great white north have some cool stuff that we gon't get.
Yeah, it's called snow ... ;)
3" worth yesterday. Man, I put the bike away just in time this year!
Gonna be 8C here today (that's damn hot for this time of year!)... not putting the bike away just yet! :D

We have a few more Yamaha accessories available than you 'mericans but not like them Europeans!

I'd like to get a closer look at their "City Cases"! Think I'd like them!
+1 to the city cases. been covetous of them for a while now

Where are you guys seeing all these accessories?

I( went to the site - 2 pages, most items of which we can get here. A few, granted, we cannot.

In another thread, the poster referenced "they get a 72 page catalog and we get nothing"... which I took to mean a factory Yamaha catalog, hence this thread.

I suspect I was wrong in my assumption...

Still, I did see a couple of nice items on the Euro site, but minus an prices... :(

Top case bag might be handy, but really, I think at least 80% of what's shown there is available here. Otherwise, the aftermarket does a beter job, I suspect, at things like windscreens and seats.

I( went to the site - 2 pages, most items of which we can get here. A few, granted, we cannot.

In another thread, the poster referenced "they get a 72 page catalog and we get nothing"... which I took to mean a factory Yamaha catalog, hence this thread.

Still, I did see a couple of nice items on the Euro site, but minus an prices... :(

Top case bag might be handy, but really, I think at least 80% of what's shown there is available here. Otherwise, the aftermarket does a beter job, I suspect, at things like windscreens and seats.
to see a price off the euro site, you have to pick a country where delivery will happen

I suspect the post who commented on the 72 page may have been referring to the accessory catalog for all Yamaha motorcycles. I counted 4 pages for GenII and 2 pages for GenI. There are only a couple of things we don't get.

The after-market ALWAYS does a better job of accessories!!!

Damn,is that XJR1300 considered an accessory?I want one of those!

Thanks for the link barb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Simple enough, for ther stuff you can get out of Canada, just visit the Canadian Yamaha site and check out their accessories . . . no city cases there, mind you, but you score the foot guards and hand guards and other stuff that you don't get in the USA.

Link to the Canadian FJR page for 2010: https://www.yamaha-motor.ca/products/produc...M|&LANG=en:

My local dealer is more than willing to supply US clients. Good people. Good prices.

Contact Joe de Pinto at

Deshaies Motosport Inc,

8568 boul Saint-Michel

Montréal, QC ,

H1Z3E8

Tel: (514) 593-1950

e-mail: [email protected]

Tell him Bram sent you.

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 to the city cases. been covetous of them for a while now
barb, are you lusting again?

"again"?....erm, that would be "still" Wheaties

:yahoo:
Why does Barb want a smaller box...?
That damn, annoying echo, I'm guessin'.

I'm wonderin' why she's changing avatars every 15 minutes. Must be that "change of avatar" thing that happens to women.
'echo'...good one...*L*

AS for the avatars......With how boring this place has been here of late, what's a girl to do but go shopping for new clothes???

Forum guidelines say "no nudity", so....*shrug*