Ever need a jump start?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

08FJR4ME

-WYNPRO-
Reaction score
This cost me around $15.00 to put together and are 8' long. They are now under my passenger seat for future necessity if needed. Don't ask why I got the incentive to make these. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good. The big-assed clamps on the set of jumpers in my truck were agonizingly frustrating to try to get clamped on those little bitty FJR battery posts--get one on and it pops off when you look at it funny. What I did was get a couple pieces of steel bar and stick them in with my tools. Just grab a bar in the clamp then ;you can just touch the terminals with the bar. Of course, my way depends on somebody else having a set of cables when you happen to need them. The ones I have would take up one of my side cases all by themselves. Good job.

Looks good. The big-assed clamps on the set of jumpers in my truck were agonizingly frustrating to try to get clamped on those little bitty FJR battery posts--get one on and it pops off when you look at it funny. What I did was get a couple pieces of steel bar and stick them in with my tools. Just grab a bar in the clamp then ;you can just touch the terminals with the bar. Of course, my way depends on somebody else having a set of cables when you happen to need them. The ones I have would take up one of my side cases all by themselves. Good job.
Thanks Mike,

Its amazing how many people don't carry cables when you need them. I stood outside for about 45 min's in 30 degree weather.

Dave