Experience with this Fieldsheer jacket?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hamie

Reaction score
Has anyone had any experience with the Fieldsheer Moto Morph motorcycle jacket...Good? Bad? clicky

Thanks, Hamie

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, not that one in particular.

But I did at first buy the Aqua Tour. It looked really sharp and seemed well-built, but the neckline was way too big for me, and I'm a proportional XL neck size, so something was wrong about it.

Traded it in, though, for the Fieldsheer Quattro, which is sized better and has been a pretty good bit of kit.

I also own an Olympia Airglide II mesh jacket (seen at the left there.) It's an excellent product.

Both of my jackets are dayglo, which immediately made me more comfortable in Boston traffic. Felt like I was being seen far, far better than I had been with other colors. (Even though I think they'd look better in blue or black or anything else.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Also: not that one, but I do own a FS HydroTour. I think FS makes some pretty decent gear - their back armor (at least in the HydroTour) is a step or two above the average sliver of foam many manufacturers give you (ex: my brother's FirstGear jackets...).

Sorry, not that one either..(have the "Aviator Jacket")

Their mesh pants are the coolest on the market.

There stuff is well made and thought out. Best bang for the buck out there..........

KM

Thanks for the inputs...ordered the jacket today...think it will be a year around jacket here in Central Texas...

Thanks for the inputs...ordered the jacket today...think it will be a year around jacket here in Central Texas...
I know this is an older post but since you ordered the jacket how about posting a review. I'm looking at the same jacket.

Thanks