Experience with Vancosport delivery?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogambo

Reaction score
I was going to order a set of RG sliders from Vancosport, but I see that they are located in CYPRUS. The country, I mean. Does anyone know how fast they deliver the product after ordering?

Also, it looks as if the RG's are longer in length than the Moko's. Anybody have any comments on one vs the other. It is for the 06 model so attaching will be the same either way.

I was going to order a set of RG sliders from Vancosport, but I see that they are located in CYPRUS. The country, I mean. Does anyone know how fast they deliver the product after ordering?
I was pretty stunned to see my order of R&G sliders (for the R1) arrive from VancoSport about 5 days after ordering. Don't let the country of origin give you any concern... your stuff will arrive in an amazingly short time. This guy is HUGE within the R1 community, and his reputation is right up there with the likes of Gary McCoy, etc....

I got the HEI brake lines from Vanco. They came in less than a week from Cyprus. Even more surprising was that they billed my credit card from an office in Ohio. No currency exchange charges from the credit card company. Vary happy with the service.