Extreme commute in Moscow

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha! I thought I pushed things a little in traffic but he takes it to a whole new level...probably not for much longer though!

I'm thinking all time record.

...Duplicate posts, that is. :D
I agree.

Some guy acting crazy...seen this video posted on various forums about 6 times or more...atleast three on this one I thought.
There has been another recent video by various ambiguous names that rival the number of duplicate postings of this video. Due to protracted PMS my new alter ego, The Cranky Yankee wrote to an admin about all the duplicates of this other thread. The admin did a little admin work to close, but keep the related links to consolidate the duplicates. Some of the titles have been Dream Rangers, Something we can all relate to. . ., If you think you are getting old...

Yes, these vids are good but we place them under various Topic titles and often use clever, non-descriptive names, cutie titles, and use three letter words which can't be searched. Even if someone were to search for duplicates they can't find them. This thread is an exception with a well named title that others could search on for duplicates before posting this link yet again, again, again, again, again... Good job by the OP of this thread in naming the video! Even the Topic it was posted under is appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF?

He wins. I am no longer the most stupidest on the planet. :yahoo:

Good riddance and I hope he doesn't kill anybody else when he kills himself.

I'm thinking all time record.

...Duplicate posts, that is. :D
I agree.

Some guy acting crazy...seen this video posted on various forums about 6 times or more...atleast three on this one I thought.
There has been another recent video by various ambiguous names that rival the number of duplicate postings of this video. Due to protracted PMS my new alter ego, The Cranky Yankee wrote to an admin about all the duplicates of this other thread. The admin did a little admin work to close, but keep the related links to consolidate the duplicates. Some of the titles have been Dream Rangers, Something we can all relate to. . ., If you think you are getting old...

Yes, these vids are good but we place them under various Topic titles and often use clever, non-descriptive names, cutie titles, and use three letter words which can't be searched. Even if someone were to search for duplicates they can't find them. This thread is an exception with a well named title that others could search on for duplicates before posting this link yet again, again, again, again, again... Good job by the OP of this thread in naming the video! Even the Topic it was posted under is appropriate.
Believe me, if I had time to click through every post to avoid dupes, I would. Admins can close &/or consolidate if they wish. Thanks for the backup Ion. I gotta go ride now.

Multiple posts or not she mustve been exhausted when she got to work...it was pretty intense got tired just watching this it was all pretty good except for she cheated and crossed the double lines.