Fairing Decal Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRintheVille

Reaction score
I like the look of the fairing decal kit from Premier Cycle Accessories and wanted to see if anyone has put on the silver metalic on the black 08? Anyone have a pic?

watch this space, mine will be here on tuesday.

Hopefully i will have my bike by then.

R

Last edited by a moderator:
I just received my kit today (silver). If it rains this weekend - I'll put it on my 08 this weekend (hopefully) along with the hiperlights that arrived today as well (I love coming home to find these little boxes!).

Will be happy to post pics once I get it all setup.

Look forward to seeing some pictures. Yeah I got a new box today as well. Ram mounts for my radar detector. UPS guy is really pissed I bought a FJR.

Look forward to seeing some pictures. Yeah I got a new box today as well. Ram mounts for my radar detector. UPS guy is really pissed I bought a FJR.
I spent about an hour installing the Hyperlites today - so didn't get a chance to apply the decal kit.

I'm riding tomorrow, so the decal kit's going to have to wait in the box for a bit longer!

Yes, I have them on my 08' (Black).

I can get Pictures but the sun just went down, I can post them in the AM if you want.

Yes, I have them on my 08' (Black).
I can get Pictures but the sun just went down, I can post them in the AM if you want.

OK,

I gave in went out to the Garage shot with garage lighting and camera flash. Enjoy...
IMG_0044.jpg

Here is mine in the light. I havent put the tank stripe on yet. I have the Tank Slapper protective crap on the tank so I am still debating which one is more important. I think it still looks great even with out it.

decal.jpg

I just received my kit today (silver). If it rains this weekend - I'll put it on my 08 this weekend (hopefully) along with the hiperlights that arrived today as well (I love coming home to find these little boxes!).
It's even better when they are BIG boxes.

Here is mine in the light. I havent put the tank stripe on yet. I have the Tank Slapper protective crap on the tank so I am still debating which one is more important. I think it still looks great even with out it.

decal.jpg

It's even better when they are BIG boxes.
I have the TankSlapper film over my tank graphic (see my picture above)

Rummy

I have the TankSlapper film over my tank graphic (see my picture above)Rummy
Oh really? I figured it would bubble up if I put it over the top of it. No problems then?
OK,

Here is a picture of the bike with graphics in the daylight. Also, a picture of the tank (w/Graphic) with TankSlapper film over it. Note: Look closely at the bottom front graphic for the out line of the film, caused by left over wax.

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Thanks for the pictures guys!! It looks really good. I was wondering how well the silver decals would match up with the stock silver on the bike. Looks like it matches pretty well.

Based on the pictures I'm going to add them to mine.

Bill

What about hard bag decals?? Yes or No.

Thanks for the pictures guys!! It looks really good. I was wondering how well the silver decals would match up with the stock silver on the bike. Looks like it matches pretty well.

Bill

"What about hard bag decals?? Yes or No."

Personal choice... I personally, don't like the look

Bill

Ditto

Bill

Ditto
Ditto + 1