Fairlaners,the long way down

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great report man!

You making Hooterville in the fall? Now that you're the Big Dog RR maniac...we need someone with midwestern stuff to ride to Hooterville in October and give a proper write up.

See you there?
And how can I explain to Gayle that Hooterville does not involve Hooters
whistle.gif
...just tell her I said it doesn't. She'll believe me.

Hi Doug,

Thanks, I enjoyed the read and photos. I have a slightly different situation here, it's been hovering around 104o Fahrenheit and will be for most of the week.

Best regards

Surly(Steve)

Hi Doug,

Thanks, I enjoyed the read and photos. I have a slightly different situation here, it's been hovering around 104o Fahrenheit and will be for most of the week.

Best regards

Surly(Steve)
Thanks, Steve. Think of thisRR on June 21st so you can relate to the cool temps . Come that day you'll never catch me riding in the desert where it's a bizillion c.

I dunno Dougie, driving a bike with a dash that looks like it belongs in a Prius and no FJR content until midway down the RR, I'm thinking you need to put a set of Yamaha Tuning Forks on your dash to stay in good graces with the Admins here. BTW, what the hell do those numbered wheels on either side of your ign key do, raise/lower the heat range for each cheek on your heated seat?

BTW, nice RR and kudos for braving the monsoon...
Hey John, the "wheels" are for proper yaw and trim.

Holy cow dude-you fly for a living????

OK they are for the toasty hands and bums.

Way Kewel ride report.
clapping.gif

I always loved the way Turbo Dave hides his tool kit behind his license plate.

IMG_0566_zps08a415c2.jpg

No doubt our resident Tubro Dave had the most well equipped LD FJR in the group. It was great to see him again, last time was a few years back when I bumped into him at Stovepipe Wells in Death Valley.