Fargo, ND, University Motors

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

keithaba

Reaction score
I just ordered my stuff from U-motors last night. Prices went up, some items as much as $20 (front sub-frame, headlight assy), other less expensive items went up a buck or two. Mike said Yamaha does a price increase time to time, and it just hit.

Regardless, they still have by far the best prices, and the customer service is great.

LONG LIVE U-MOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:

www.umotorsfargo.com

1920 12th Ave N

Fargo, ND 58102

(701) 235-6478

Last edited by a moderator:
Well,

I will say UMOTORS treated me excellent TOO!! No complaints!! BUT...........

I am very cheap and it maybe time to check them against their competitors,

make sure the raise up isn't just their singular sensation.. I will price a few of

my future farkles and will let you all know how the numbers FAIR.

WW

LONG LIVE U-MOTORS!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :clapping: :yahoo: :clapping:
I agree they're top notch!! Keith, Just FYI... If you don't crash as much you won't be able to memorize the part numbers and pricing!! :D :D :D

You had that coming, Mr. President (Crash Club)

JW

Well,
I will say UMOTORS treated me excellent TOO!! No complaints!! BUT...........

I am very cheap and it maybe time to check them against their competitors,

make sure the raise up isn't just their singular sensation.. I will price a few of

my future farkles and will let you all know how the numbers FAIR.

WW
Recently did the same thing.

When I had my Warrior, one of our site sponsors was a dealership in Alabama. Gave discounts to forum members. Bought quite a lot of stuff from them for the Warrior and then for the Roadie.

When I got the FJR I checked with them to see if I would still get my discount. Yes, was the answer. OK, price me a new replacement mirror for the 07 FJR. Sure, he said, with your rswarrior.com discount your price will be $80. Seemed a little high.

Decided to check with U-Motors after reading about them so much on this site. Mike priced the same mirror for me at $60. Needless to say, that's quite a savings, so I ordered the mirror AND a replacement side case from U-Motors.

It's good to check the competition, otherwise I wouldn't have known that my Alabama friends were sticking it to me. Mike and U-Motors are great.

This all went down within the last week and a half.

I just added a GIVI V46 for my 05. They saved me about $80 for the whole package over anyone I could find. It was all shipped here in about a week. It's nice to deal with a business that actually understands customer service!

:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I just ordered my Yamaha Tall Touring windshield from them. Michael was very helpful and it only cost me $84.00 with around $10.00 shipping to San Diego. I went into a local stealership and they wanted $129.00 for it when MSRP was only $109.00. I will definately come back to U Motors in the future. :D

University Motors

1920 12th Ave N

Fargo, ND 58102

(701) 235-6478

u-motors strikes again!

Another fantastic interaction with U-motors.

I had one part that came with a crack in it (dash panel) and then some other parts that I ordered that I turned out not needing. Mike Kolstad hooked it up and swapped the parts out for me and gave me credit for the extras. (got some oil filters for my FZ1).

Nothing but positive things to say about them as usual!

]University Motors

Another fantastic interaction with U-motors.

great guy Mike Kolstad & definately gets my vote as the man to go too when I need something!!!

Nothing but positive things to say about them as usual!

Im from down under & all I can say is thes Guys are the "Ducks Nuts" in spares for the FJ & FJR anything Ive ordered from them has been @ least 2/3's cheaper hen here in australia even accounting for the over sized packaging. most times it will be delivered to my home address before it even gets to the dealer here in Brisbane!!!

They came through big for me :yahoo: .

I needed a new Galaxy Blue front fender [and ABS stickers]. I don't want to give out numbers but suffice to say the savings was substantial. Very much so.

Kudos to Mike in Parts at U-Motors. I would not hesitate to buy from them. Oh, yeah, I mentioned I was in the FJR Forum.