Farkler Retirement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you'll be traveling right through Duluth. Lunch is on me if you want. Sent you a PM with my contact info.

And I won't give you too hard a time about your farkle to mileage ratio....but didn't you read the minimum mileage requirements that came with your Tanji? You may be in violation of your ownership responsibilities. :)

Derek

Morning Morgan, Nice to be retired!!! I live in Indio, CA just oputside of palm Springs. You riding this way. If you are wohy don't you join us for diner one day. You can pay for same by advising me on adding my farkles "Iam not retired yet" I just got my new used 05 ABS FJR. It is now torn dodwn ready to farkle, How bout it. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Lucky

Morning Morgan, Nice to be retired!!! I live in Indio, CA just oputside of palm Springs. You riding this way. If you are wohy don't you join us for diner one day. You can pay for same by advising me on adding my farkles "Iam not retired yet" I just got my new used 05 ABS FJR. It is now torn dodwn ready to farkle, How bout it. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
Lucky
Nice offer, but I'm back in NJ. Not too close to CA. :huh: