Farkles found under the Chistmas tree?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill

Reaction score
I found a Nolan N-102 modular helmet with J&M headset already installed, and... a set of color-matched foot shields :yahoo:

2138698911_29caa17c1b_m.jpg

2138698839_ae9e47d754_m.jpg

2139478820_32b0818045_m.jpg

2139478746_86238435ee_m.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have some to open, but I guess I must have been a good boy, since Santa brought a Zumo 550. Also a copy of "Ghost Rider."

Now if I score a Skyway hydration system, I will have the trifecta.

My fiancee managed to get me an Electrosport stator. Cool. Now I can run heated gear AND auxiliary lights.

My wife bought me a rifle windscreen for my 05. Guess she's tired of hearing me complain about being cold in the clean air off of the top of my modified stock screen.

G2 Throttle Tube....and a certificate good for one Russell seat......she even managed to get in on the group buy last month

How did she know? She been talking to you guys???

SPOT Satellite Personal Tracker !!! Love that girl!
HA, HA...she just wants to keep tabs on you :p

nuvi 200 GPS from Garvin, first GPS I've had, should be a good learner before I graduate to the Zumo....if need be.

G2 throttle tube, Pazzo levers (black/black), Skyway sliders, a pair of side case liners and to top it off a Givi E52 Maxia topcase with mounting rack and backrest. Not too shabby eh?

I got the okay to buy the Motoport Kevlar Gloves.

Since the site does not give the option of sizes and she was not to sure she could trace my hand on a peice of paper to fax them without me waking up she is letting me order them. Of course, I have been riding to work in temps in the low 20s so I can't wear them right now. But, they are the gloves I wanted.

No Skyway Hydration system, BUT Santa delivered my Iron But SS1K certificate in the mail box on Christmas Eve, and I didn't make it out to the mail box until yesterday, so it was a nice surprise.

Wife got me an RF1000 helmet and powerlet , in-laws got me some CorTech Caliber Pants and Mom got me a VStream windscreen...woo hoo!