FFJ Owners?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The initial statement that started this topic was just that, a statement. It was not a topic of debate. The responses reinforce the final statement. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with what bike my friend buys and was just something he said as part of a long discussion and normally would not have had any merit. Someone said this forum is like a pub or bar, Cheers if you will. You make excuses for totally unacceptable human behavior by saying it is in jest among friends. When have you seen jest attack an individual you don't even know. That goes double for the bar analogy because you could get your ass kicked or in these days shot. This forum is a study in abnormal psychology. Far too many of you have no concept of right and wrong and lump every socially unacceptable action behind the cloak of internet anonymity. There are a bunch of guys on this forum who could use some serious couch time*. It's just too bad that a bunch of good guys are trapped by the 'only game in town' nature of this forum.
Oh, since most of you won't comprehend what I just said, translation - you ARE a bunch of dicks.

*Not said in a joking manner, totally serious.

Uuhhh...OK.

Everybody head to your bikes for an hour of couch time.

Viking

Whiner!!

Did your mommy say you can use this forum and talk to strangers?

You expected no reply to your comment. You are full of shit.

You damn well did and you baited everyone here for your own sick twisted enjoyment.

The only reason you know of the couch is you have spent many hours on it yourself.

This time try the couch on your back.

Bob

... snip... This forum is a study in abnormal psychology. ...snip...
Hahaha! I prefer to think of it as a haven for real people who speak as normal people do about themselves and other topics. The PC thuggery run amuck on other forums? Now THAT's abnormal pyschology if'n ya ask me.

The initial statement that started this topic was just that, a statement. It was not a topic of debate. The responses reinforce the final statement. It had absolutely NOTHING to do with what bike my friend buys and was just something he said as part of a long discussion and normally would not have had any merit. Someone said this forum is like a pub or bar, Cheers if you will. You make excuses for totally unacceptable human behavior by saying it is in jest among friends. When have you seen jest attack an individual you don't even know. That goes double for the bar analogy because you could get your ass kicked or in these days shot. This forum is a study in abnormal psychology. Far too many of you have no concept of right and wrong and lump every socially unacceptable action behind the cloak of internet anonymity. There are a bunch of guys on this forum who could use some serious couch time*. It's just too bad that a bunch of good guys are trapped by the 'only game in town' nature of this forum.
Oh, since most of you won't comprehend what I just said, translation - you ARE a bunch of dicks.

Far be it for me to stick up for a bunch of aholes....since I have locked horns with a few folks here. Last I checked, nothing in life comes for free or without problems. Other than trollin, to what effect are your comments? Do you think that by you being an ahole, you will get these aholes to act like human beings? Hardly. Are you here just to blow off some steam then? Then you are no better than the other aholes here.

I'm looking forward to your FJR forum! ...Or are you the type of person that can moralize, and not put any effort into it? Here to fix us, but you yourself are without fault?

Last edited by a moderator:

(in my bestest Elvis impression..."Thank YOU, thank you very much...")

I don't know any of these guys personally. We might recognize each other's faces from moto rallies over the last 20 years, but I have not met them recently. Abnormal psych? pfffft. I'm not a real techie guy but I bet it's pretty cheap to start your own FJR site that's ..."totally serious." I take my 9-5 job totally serious, where it matters, this here 'net is a multifaceted environment where people learn stuff, and blow off steam, and have FUN in several different manners. Anonymity? Yeah, WTF's the big deal YFF. If you and your buddy are so distracted by people having vindictive sarcastic fun with each other that you absolutely cannot learn a single thing, then stay the hell out. Don't read it. And turn in your fishing license cuz you suck at trolling. I may suck too, but at least I don't swallow. :D (yeah, you see the smilie there, Viqueen, I'm having *FUN* holy shit somebody put me in a padded room/straight jacket/call the shrink!!)

Turns out it wasn't a troll after all! Let it be known that Viking is sprint_st. He said he was going to probably not post anymore, but seems ego got the better of him and decided to sign up under another name even though his sprint_st account never was touched.

Of course re-registering to be a troll is a big no-no on Guideline #7 so he has earned himself the distinction of being about the 4th person to actually be banned.

If you miss him you can find him on ST.N lurking primarily in the Dungeon.

Now to find an island for the guy on the Member Map.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.