Finally got to test a few items.

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THill

Reaction score
Finally after working 10 1/2 hour days, 6 days a week, BAD storms that took my heating & air out , raining about evertime I did get off and catching up on my yard work I got to ride some this nice weekend and test a few items...

First I had some Tourmaster Solution WP boots and a Intake 3.0 jacket..The boots felt still a little snug for a wide boot but seam to be breaking in pretty good after 2 rides. Walking around in them felt good but won't go on a hike with them right now..I don't know if the other owner of this bike had the gear lever down low but I had to move it up a little with these boots , overall I like them so far......The Intake 3.0 jacket worked out good too. Took the inner lining out and rode 2 days in mid 80's and air flow was good and very nice, never to hot..Good fit with a bunch of pockets with zippers to put stuff , lininer might be abit of a pain to get back in as it was getting it out but thats another day..

Cee Baileys 2+2 light tinted, BMW grips, throttle tamer, end weights, bar risers and FZR mirrors have been added too..

The windshield and mirrors really made the biggest difference so far..

I'll post a follow up when I get some more time riding on the other items..

Oh, also added a PCA silver stripe kit to my blue bike, turned out pretty good.....