First photo post

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phantom

Reaction score
Well, I said I wanted to try out the Black Reflective Stripe kit from Premier and this is how they came out. Please excuse the yard as we are still cleaning up a bit after Hurricane Ike paid us a visit. I love how they turned out, during the day hardly noticeable until the light hits them just right. At night with any light at all you can't miss them. Now for the bag stripe kit, especially for those that were concerned about removing those ugly damn reflectors.

IMG_0029-1.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0035-1.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0032.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

The pictures with the stripes really showing are with the camera flash on or sunlight at just the right angle. These stripes can actually appear gold,white,gray, or dark gray depending on the angles. Thanks Premier.

Are the reflectors on the saddle bags a 2 sided tape? how did you remove them?
Thanks,

Marcus

I removed them with 14 lb. monofilament fishing line. They are double sided tape. Just place the line between the reflector and sidebag and using a sawing motion work your way down the lenght of the reflector. Usually about 1/2 way through you'll be able to just pull the reflector away.

Are the reflectors on the saddle bags a 2 sided tape? how did you remove them?
Thanks,

Marcus

I removed them with 14 lb. monofilament fishing line. They are double sided tape. Just place the line between the reflector and sidebag and using a sawing motion work your way down the lenght of the reflector. Usually about 1/2 way through you'll be able to just pull the reflector away.
Thanks,

Marcus