Firstgear Suppliers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skyway

Reaction score
Apart from newenough.com and motorcycleclosouts.com, does anyone know of any other GOOD online vendors who offer discounts on the Firstgear line?

Nothing at all, I buy from them both, just seeing if there are other options out there.

+1 on Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse. I used to order from them quite a bit, but favor NewEnough.com now.

I just bought a new Kili 4 jacket for my daughter from MotoEmporium in Va. My daughter found them on the web and they had the best price for the jacket she wanted. They didn't have it in stock that week so they called me to ask if I wanted to wait. Good service. It came the next week.

try:

www.yamahasportscenter.com

They are a great group and I have found them to be less than motorcycle superstore on most items.

JWS

Be wary of buying a Firstgear jacket without trying it on first. I tried on a Kilimanjaro II at my local Cyclegear store. I fit into a medium size. I then ordered a medium from Motorcylcloseouts in a medium size. The medium jacket that I received was at least one full size smaller than the medium I had tried on in the store

I sent the jacket back to Motorcyclecloseouts at my expense and ordered a large size to replace it. The large that I was sent as a replacement I was absolutely voluminous, more like an extra large. I ended up keeping it because the the postage charges to and from Motorcyclecloseouts were getting to be too much. It makes me wonder if the reasons that they are being sold so cheaply is that they are all mismarked as far

I also got them boots from them that were also mis-sized. According to the sizing chart on their site a metric 43 was equivalent to an American size 10. It should have been a size 43.5 or size 44.

John F.