FJR FORUM windscreen decals???

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have plenty of black and '03-05 colors. Still working on the later colors.

PM me for payment info.

Hey Slapnpop, If you ever get the 2007 color, please let me know... I'll get one... thanks :yahoo:

Still have plenty of black and '03-05 colors. Still working on the later colors.
PM me for payment info.
OK... I have an 07 and would like to add this to my bike (great info here and folks). Slap 'n Pop, how's the search going for the Black Cherry????

-Mike

('cuz I got an email saying I had too many lines in my signature)

Count me in for 07 black cherry too. (As if you needed any more pressure.) I can include a cigar with my payment.

Sure be nice, won't be much longer, eh ?
Since you've got such a strong desire for a sticker you want to send me the rolls of color-matched vinyl? I'll get you some cut lickity-split!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vinyl??? Screw that! anybody want em out wood? Cheap ass vinyl <_< I'll make ya sumpin that'll last .

Crap dealers anyways.

:jester:

I do apologize if you feel it's wrong to want a sticker for the last year or so. Send me the info & I'll see if I can get the stuff you need to make some . . . I can just have my own made locally but prefer to support the forum !

I have a black inside sticker, on a clear CB +2 +4 flip (Gen I), that has the flip part cut off. Not perfect. $40.00 shipped to the lower 48.

I'll throw in a silver outtie screen sticker. Looks great on a tinted screen!

Last edited by a moderator: