FJR Get-together in Monroe?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Reaction score
You guys in the mood for a get-together at our hall? (yes, we have a snackbar! ). Maybe have the local Yamaha dealer show some stuff?

Ideas? Holiday party? Show off your feejer?

Our place - https://www.laurelwoodhall.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like great fun.....with a little bit of planning, with which I offer my assistance, I do think we could have a grand fall gathering

You guys in the mood for a get-together at our hall? (yes, we have a snackbar! ). Maybe have the local Yamaha dealer show some stuff?
Ideas? Holiday party? Show off your feejer?

Our place - https://www.laurelwoodhall.com
i have proven to be completely unreliable and ditzy. that said, i would love to skoot off the island to meet some of y'all.

shu

Great, guys.

Let's work on a date.

By the way, anyone ride on Sunday to Anacortes for the Oyster Run?

...I'm in. would be interesting to see who these local folks are whom I keep passing when out and about

(anyone here follow me last night on Wdnvl./ Dvl Rd about 7:15 p.m.ish heading towards Duval??? I just got home from a 2 day 1200 mile blitz up in south central B.C. ...awesome, remote roads w/ spectacular scenery!!!)

It wasn't me HOWEVER, I usually stop at Pete's Pub in Carnation about 4:30pm for a brewsky on nice days (like today) Monday-Friday. I like to sit out in the courtyard area and watch the traffic. Usually a bunch of Harley guys join in.

Who was it that drove by today about 4:45pm riding an '06? I waved at 'em. I had the '04 sittin' out front.

i just picked up this thread. I live in lower Queen Anne. Love to meet you guys. We could go round and round that stupid round about over near Duvall.

Latest posts