2004 fjr abs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calebduke

Reaction score
Had this bike for just over a month now. Drove it 2 hours through pouring rain south of Chicago just to get it home. My cousin is a long time fjr owner and fanatic. He talked me into getting one myself and I don't regret it one bit. In one month, I've already out over 2000 miles on the bike and have enjoyed every second of it. Ride safe!

Ps mines the Grey one🤙

Attachments

• 20240808_204603.jpg
    20240808_204603.jpg
    4.1 MB
Ack! NOT grey. Beautiful Cerulean Silver! I've had several and have put over 400,000 miles the '04 FJRs. Great vintage!

Congrats! But why didn't you listen to your cousin sooner? :cool:

Ack! NOT grey. Beautiful Cerulean Silver! I've had several and have put over 400,000 miles the '04 FJRs. Great vintage!

Congrats! But why didn't you listen to your cousin sooner? :cool:
Ah yes thank you for the correction, cerulean silver!
400,000!?
I really wish I would have listened long ago. This bike is unbelievable!

welcome here, and wait till you see a dark orange metallic FJR ( if it wasn't on the papers, i would never guessed it )

Had this bike for just over a month now. Drove it 2 hours through pouring rain south of Chicago just to get it home. My cousin is a long time fjr owner and fanatic. He talked me into getting one myself and I don't regret it one bit. In one month, I've already out over 2000 miles on the bike and have enjoyed every second of it. Ride safe!

Ps mines the Grey one🤙
Welcome from Arendal, Norway. Enjoy your ride....., and do it safe🏍️👍.

Ps mines the Grey one🤙
Welcome from Arendal, Norway. Enjoy your ride.... and do it safely 👍🏍️.

Ps mines the Grey one🤙
Welcome from sunny Texas, enjoy the ride :)

Latest posts