FJR in the US

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drhixson

Reaction score
Read that they are in a warehouse.. Does anyone know if they are through customs or are we still waiting on customs to release them? Like it matters, Yama will not deliver them without the friggen bags...

I read on here that someone already had the bike???

If they indeed are stateside and in a warehouse, you will probably see it within 2 weeks (less if you are close to warehouse or the dealer is on top of things). At least that has been the case in past---delivery in about 2 weeks from being a warehouse (past customs).

In the past Yamaha has delivered bikes without bags.

Get out the riding gear, it's almost here...

Read that they are in a warehouse.. Does anyone know if they are through customs or are we still waiting on customs to release them? Like it matters, Yama will not deliver them without the friggen bags...
Read where? Source?

Only deliveries I'm aware of have been in Finland on this thread.

I remember this back in 2004. All the waiting makes it hard to part with this bike. Fortunately it is worth the wait.

Per the happy '06 OWNERS from that other forum: bikes have been delivered in Holland, Belguim, Italy, Greece and even Finland. Of course ZERO in the good ol USofA. My dealer is as torqued about this as I am. He is getting no answers, other than the supposedly missing bags, about why Yamaha won't deliver here.

His rep is trying to get him to place a large order for something, but Byron (dealer owner) told him he would IF they would ship my bike...NOW. Guy whined that wasn't "fair"...not sure exactly how Byron responded to that except with something relating to my missing FJR! Gettin real low on patience...DFO :angry:

Don't worry guys, I don't know which one is worse;

1. having a nice weather, but no bike..

2. or having a bike, but freezing weather with 50cm snow and ice ?