FJR Manly Men Are Riding The Devil's Highway '666'!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who drove the "chase truck" for when one of you dipshits broke down? :p
Ha ha! One of those German Turds in the photo did NOT leave that place!

It was brand spanking new! On it's first trip with temporary tag and everything. And spewing fuel!

They put it on the lift, took panels off, but couldn't quite figure out where the fuel was spurting from whenever the fuel pump was running.

Quality German engineering and manufacturing there!
I DO recall a couple FJR's having issues here in good ol' New Mexico this past couple of runs. I LOVE my "German Turd". She runs like a champ! I'll be performing my next service here in the next couple of days including oil change and valve adjustment...WITH the tools I cary ON THE BIKE. Don't worry, I'll see ya in Arizona in a couple of weeks and I'll let you touch it. (<~~the bike you freak!)

Oh, and yes, my "daughter" Hannah will be there. (<~~No Scooter, you CAN'T touch IT!)

Oh, and yes, my "daughter" Hannah will be there. (<~~No Scooter, you CAN'T touch IT!)
I think you should let him try. Imagine the photo-op we'll get when she "touches" him right in the apple sack with the end of her boot...I would roll on the ground laughing.

I LOVE my "German Turd". She runs like a champ! I'll be performing my next service here in the next couple of days including oil change and valve adjustment...WITH the tools I cary ON THE BIKE. Don't worry, I'll see ya in Arizona in a couple of weeks and I'll let you touch it. (<~~the bike you freak!)
And if your German Turd starts running like complete DOGSHIT..... AGAIN!!!! I'll be happy to once again provide some free advice to cycle the ignition key on and off.

Is your daughter cute? :)

And actually, your POS Kraut Krap is not really a German Turd. That name is reserved for the portly and $$$$$ K1600 variants. Yours is the atomic cockroach. A bike so ugly in must have been spawned at Ground Zero from the aftermath of one of those atomic tests deep in the New Mexico desert. :p

And if your German Turd starts running like complete DOGSHIT..... AGAIN!!!! I'll be happy to once again provide some free advice to cycle the ignition key on and off.

And actually, your POS Kraut Krap is not really a German Turd. That name is reserved for the portly and $$$$$ K1600 variants. Yours is the atomic cockroach. A bike so ugly in must have been spawned at Ground Zero from the aftermath of one of those atomic tests deep in the New Mexico desert. :p
Bwahahahahahaha...Ok, Patch's bike did have an issue, but he figured out it was related to the charcoal canister. So he castrated it, or 'ectomied something off of it, and now it runs as well as a BMW can run.

Skooter, you and I just got lucky with the 'cycle the key' thing. Guess its better to be lucky than good.

Bwahahahahahaha...Ok, Patch's bike did have an issue, but he figured out it was related to the charcoal canister. So he castrated it, or 'ectomied something off of it, and now it runs as well as a BMW can run.

Skooter, you and I just got lucky with the 'cycle the key' thing. Guess its better to be lucky than good.
In defense of my "Atomic Roach" (not sure what your infatuation is with the "cock"...), the ONLY problem she had was an AMERICAN requirement. Kinda sad if you ask me and right on par with the Hardly Davidsons (Respect the Harley). The problem WAS easy and FREE to remedy via "canisterectomy". Not to be confused with the VASectomy...you seedless freaks! And yes, she's ugly, but so are you and we haven't teased you TOO much about it.

Lastly, as far as "runs as well as a BMW can run", she got me back to civilization after almost endo'ing and nearly doin' her in. AND the ride back was NICE. I didn't have to TRAILER after hopping a simple curb (Adam's not going to ban me for that or somethin' is he?)! I ALSO do MY maintenance with my tools on the bike, as opposed to you tools taking your bike in for maintenance. So Scooty and HRZ, I'd just like to say... :****: buncha bone smugglers... (God willing she doesn't do something silly like break down on this AZ ride or I'll NEVER hear the end of it.)

...So Scooty and HRZ, I'd just like to say... :****: buncha bone smugglers... (God willing she doesn't do something silly like break down on this AZ ride or I'll NEVER hear the end of it.)
+1, Gunny; very well spoken patch308, feck those Pinche Cabrons and feed those Dos Putos fish heads!

BUMP REMINDER!

A week from today we are riding The Devil's Highway '666', just spoke to Proprietor Frank and he still has rooms available. I got a room with two beds for $73 total (taxes included), for my illegitimate Bastard Son SkooterG and his Papa Chuy.

Here is the info on The Sportsman's Lodge:

Sportsman’s Lodge

Bordered on three sides by pastures, the Sportsman’s is easy to find and access. Want a country vacation? Suites with kitchens are more like cabins than motel rooms and your 5th night is FREE. All rooms have satellite TV and complimentary coffee. A non-smoking motel with prices ranging from $65 to $100 per night.

ADDRESS: PO Box 778, Alpine, AZ 85920

PHONE: 1-877-560-7626 (Toll-Free)

OWNER: Frank Barnes

EMAIL: [email protected]

sportsmans-lodge.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I CLEARLY said "better half", not "dysfunctional third"...are you bringing a leash for that poor bastard mixed breed?

For all you wanna be astronomers, this coming Sunday and Monday will be the Lyrid Meteor Shower. With the dark sky's you will find in the White Mountains, all you need to do is go out and look east. Best viewing is after midnight but there should be some meteors earlier. Enjoy.

I'm still confused about why Don got him and Skooter 2 beds. You coulda got a single King for cheaper and had more room to cuddle.

A few of us scouted 191 - '666' for you today, made the full loop for about 580 miles.

The weather was perfect, so should be for you too. As usual, watch for loose rocks on the road as things get twisty. Also, the tar snakes just N of Clifton may be slick if you get there after noon.

Have a good time, it is a beautiful route!
Many Thanks, Steve!

001-3.jpg

Atencion Pendejo Grande HotRodZilla y Pinche Cabron Patch 308! We're meeting tu Dos Putos at the Three Way General Store. If you Nuevo Mexico Mujeres are riding dogs ass slow like you usually do, just catch up with us at the Hannagan Meadow Lodge.

022-2.jpg

023-2.jpg

8 FJR Forumites had a great 2 days riding the Devil's Highway, we only were missing one preconfirmed participant. Can all of you guess who that was?

skooter_pazzo.jpg

I CLEARLY said "better half", not "dysfunctional third"...are you bringing a leash for that poor bastard mixed breed?

8 FJR Forumites had a great 2 days riding the Devil's Highway, we only were missing one preconfirmed participant. Can all of you guess who that was?

skooter_pazzo.jpg
Clearly, he didn't like the idea of being tied up.