FJR ordering

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigArn

Reaction score
Hello, I was talking to a sales person at a dealership in North East Ohio. He mentioned that if they did not have a FJR on the floor, that I could put a deposit down on one and they would get it in about a week. Does this sound correct?

Thanks

Mark

Yes.

Also, make sure you negotiate a proper price. he will have no carrying costs if the bike wasn't in stock.

A good reference is what D&H sell for, which is slightly less than $12K (plus taxes & Tags) for a 'A' model.

Good luck

Yes.
Also, make sure you negotiate a proper price. he will have no carrying costs if the bike wasn't in stock.

A good reference is what D&H sell for, which is slightly less than $12K (plus taxes & Tags) for a 'A' model.

Good luck

Hello, I was talking to a sales person at a dealership in North East Ohio. He mentioned that if they did not have a FJR on the floor, that I could put a deposit down on one and they would get it in about a week. Does this sound correct?Thanks

Mark

I know there is a dealer in town had a 06 for 10900 if interested i will rersearch

I picked mine up late last summer at Metro in Mantua. Outstanding price, but marginal service. Check around a bit, you may be surprised with what you find. I might add, that unless things have changed, it sounds a little odd that they can get one and get it that quickly. I too am in teh Cleveland area - PM me if you want to take a ride...

I picked mine up late last summer at Metro in Mantua. Outstanding price, but marginal service. Check around a bit, you may be surprised with what you find. I might add, that unless things have changed, it sounds a little odd that they can get one and get it that quickly. I too am in teh Cleveland area - PM me if you want to take a ride...
If you don't mind me asking but what was it out the door. I to was at metro over the Easter weekend. The sales guy was showing me a 07 Black Cherry FJR, and was pushing on the windshield switch, and was telling me this is how you shift the bike!! I corrected him telling him if this was indeed a auto it would be silver, and it wouldn't have a clutch lever. He quoted me something like 15,540.00 out the door. told him when I come back to buy that price will have to be different.

Thanks

Mark

Andrews cycle call em I believe it was a 07

Andrews cycle call em I believe it was a 07
1-330- 332- 8534
Thanks for checking and the replies. Just have to sell my BMW now and I'll be ridding a FJR very soon I hope.

Make sure you look at the OTD price.

Andrews was not even close to Yamaha of Warren after all of the add-ons.

330-847-7644 Ask for Jim or Wayne.

I picked mine up late last summer at Metro in Mantua. Outstanding price, but marginal service. Check around a bit, you may be surprised with what you find. I might add, that unless things have changed, it sounds a little odd that they can get one and get it that quickly. I too am in the Cleveland area - PM me if you want to take a ride...
If you don't mind me asking but what was it out the door. I to was at metro over the Easter weekend. The sales guy was showing me a 07 Black Cherry FJR, and was pushing on the windshield switch, and was telling me this is how you shift the bike!! I corrected him telling him if this was indeed a auto it would be silver, and it wouldn't have a clutch lever. He quoted me something like 15,540.00 out the door. told him when I come back to buy that price will have to be different.

Thanks

Mark
I was $11,500 out the door. As noted the service was poor, they were clueless on the bike and it took a long drawn out effort to get the bike. The Manager who sold me the bike is now gone so I expect they are back to list price plus.