FJR Service Manual

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gleno

Reaction score
As stated. Where to buy?? Is it best just to go right to Yammie for the book?? Aftermarket sources?? Cost???

TIA......

Call Guru Glenn at FJR Goodies, aka Sunnyside Motorcycle parts dept. This shop has been a huge supporter of the FJR community since day one. I get all my parts and tires there now. I don't remember the cost of the service manual, but their FJR accessories run 20-30% off dealer retail, in most cases:

FJR Goodies

I always call in my order as opposed to internet order--talk to a live human bean--these guys live and breathe FJR, so you get good info and zactly the right stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted Gary McCoy at University Motors in Fargo, ND in response to many recommendations from this board. I asked specifically about an FJR manual too, and it was suggested he was a great and probably lowest price source for that, as well as many other "parts" items.

I got a new shop manual from him, promptly, and with tremendous courtesy. I'm sorry that I've lost track of the price. But, I did feel it was very reasonable.

[email protected]

Best wishes.

Thanx for that info and.....

Just last week, I did just that. I called and spoke to Guru Glen in person and ordered a plethora of parts, including a new set of Avon hoops. Reckon I'll be calling him again on Monday. Good lookin' out yo..... ;)

I contacted Gary McCoy at University Motors in Fargo, ND in response to many recommendations from this board. I asked specifically about an FJR manual too, and it was suggested he was a great and probably lowest price source for that, as well as many other "parts" items.
I got a new shop manual from him, promptly, and with tremendous courtesy. I'm sorry that I've lost track of the price. But, I did feel it was very reasonable.

[email protected]

Best wishes.
Thanx Dick. I'll ping him tomorrow for info.

Nice to see your smile here as well. :agent: