FJR shirts on ebay

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJrider1

Reaction score
Mel Cooper is back!, I AM NOT AFFILIATED!!!! But I do have a shirt, and it IS pretty cool... For those from back in the day :blink: Mel Cooper started a FJR website and was trying to charge $$$ to use it. At the time he was selling FJR related stuff, he had a tee shirt on it I ordered and after not receiving it and harassing him with 2 emails a day for a month he sent me my check back and this shirt...

Just figured I'd give a heads up on it...

https://tinyurl.com/b5adw

This linky seem to bring up notting! Is everyone having 'dis problem or is it me 'puter?

Both links worked for me, but the pics of the shirt are too small for me to see enough detail. I'm all for a new FJR shirt, but not when I can't see what I'm payin' for. Thanks for the heads up, though. :)

Just for your info, folks

We had heavy-duty cotton FJR bomber jackets and shirts made and customized with our FJR Forum logo.

Mockup%201.jpg

We bought 36 items altogether and they came out real well. Let me know if you need more details.

Stef

EDIT: I forgot to mention, we're NOT selling them...they were ordered by as many Forum members, but you can launch a small-scale Group Buy and have the logo embroidered on all garments at a nominal cost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for your info, folks
We had heavy-duty cotton FJR bomber jackets and shirts made and customized with our FJR Forum logo.

Mockup%201.jpg

We bought 36 items altogether and they came out real well. Let me know if you need more details.

Stef
Stef I like the looks of that jacket I don't know if I could afford 36 of them though. any chance you can still get one or two of em? anybody else interested? pm me with info if you'd like

Barry

:jester:

Well, I've missed the boat on this one...  What's the brief history as to why we don't like this guy?
He came along after the various FJR forums and the Micapeak lists had been around for more than a year (us) and longer in the uk. He set up a "fee based" system and promoted it as if it were the "official" fjr club site. Everything was fee based and he suckered in a lot of unsuspecting people with promises of club discounts and information that either didn't crystalize or was gleaned from all the free sites (including FJR.info, FJR.Tech and Bikes-N-Spikes). He didn't even bother to use an FJR on the web logo; keeping a photo of a BMW there for the durration.

He then started spamming all the FJR forums as well as personal e-mail accounts with solicitations to join his site (for a fee). Everything he did smacked of being marketing-driven instead of being community focused. That he used photos of himself in all his swag modelling says a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a scumbag...Hey, I know, we could invite him to the EOM and take him out for a drag :bigeyes: around Shady Valley :assasin:

@ teerex51

That's a good looking jacket. How much did people pay and was it available in any other colors? We've been looking for white with blue trimmings and of course the Yamaha Icons.

Scorp, Those jackets are avaliable on ebay about 50, 55 bucks, but only in the dark color. Custom order(ie color) costs more and I belive you need a minimum order.

:jester: