FJR Sighting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopzilla

Reaction score
You were headed north on Nevada 225, morning Sep 6th you had just enjoyed incredible twisties....

I was headed south and just about to...........................

That would have been me. I was just finishing up a 3000 mile 6 day outting. I had just picked up the bike last Saturday from Prosser after an electrical failure ended my trip back in July and was giving the bike a "test run". I had made a run down to the south rim of the Grand Canyon, and actually saw quite a few FJR's on the road. And yes you are correct, 225 is a rather nice road. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
That would have been me. I was just finishing up a 3000 mile 6 day outting. I had just picked up the bike last Saturday from Prosser after an electrical failure ended my trip back in July and was giving the bike a "test run". I had made a run down to the south rim of the Grand Canyon, and actually saw quite a few FJR's on the road. And yes you are correct, 225 is a rather nice road. :)
Wow, what are the odds? Two riders from north west Washington pass one another on a somewhat isolated hwy in northern NV.......your odyssey waning, mine waxing….

FJR- open highways- twisties….ok maybe odds were not so high…which is why I stopped off in Reno and was lucky enough to pretty much finance my trip..

Ride sometime together somewhere closer to home???