FJR specific Christmas presents?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered myself a new helmet for Christmas. Motorcyclegear.com sent me an ad for the Symax III at a very good price, and I have been thinking about replacing my red Symax II.

I have a love/hate relationship with Christmas sales. I love the prices but hate that the best prices on almost everything come at the same time.
greedy.gif

Yeah, I saw that notice too, but since I am still fond of my Scorpion exo900, I did not send the required email to find out what the price was.

So, how much was it?

Did'ya get the HiViz yeller one?

If you get rid of the red helmet how are we gonna know it's you when we sneak up behind you out on the road in BFE (Ontario)? ;)

Yeah, I saw that notice too, but since I am still fond of my Scorpion exo900, I did not send the required email to find out what the price was.
So, how much was it?

Did'ya get the HiViz yeller one?

If you get rid of the red helmet how are we gonna know it's you when we sneak up behind you out on the road in BFE (Ontario)?
wink.png
It was $219 plus $27 for the pinlock inner shield. The pinlock capability is one reason I wanted to try this helmet.

Yes, I got Hi-Viz. With all the Hi-Viz I see at rallies I'll be stealthy among the FJR crowd next year.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"I giveth...and I recieveth!" Can I get an amen?!

I ordered myself a RDL seat, Cox Rad guard, MCL 6 degree 1.5" risers, a box of earplugs and (15) cigars w/free 4-stick leather travel case...I love year end bonuses!
smile.png

Ah yes, Christmas.
I spent a fortune on the family, but feel pretty good about all that. Santa brought me a beautiful 69 piece socket set by Stanley from this site: CLICKY
When it was purchased, it was less than 55 bucks shipped to the door.
What I like about it:
...regular and deep wells up to 19mm
... black chrome seems pretty durable, and won't get mixed up with my other sockets
... plastic box has a removable lid and a clear plastic cover-- perfect for inside my tool box. Might just throw the outer plastic cover away.
... easy to read LARGE gold numbers on each one.
... WHAT A PRICE !!!
... guaranteed by Stanleyfor life without any questions about receipts.
Looking forward to doing some wrenching where I don't have to stare crosseyed at tiny Chinese stamped markings on the sockets.

This set will compliment my new Craftsman wrench set (it came early for Christmas).

Amazing that with all the wrenching I do, I'm just NOW getting some fairly decent tools.

Gary
darksider #44

I was fortunate enough to discover a new Motofizz rear seat bag under the tree. Now even more carrying room!

I have been debating heated grips or some heated gear. That has been solved for me now. A pair of Gerbings T5 gloves. A warm and safe jacket liner and a warm and safe dual remote controller.

[img=[URL="https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/Dashbaw/Oso/shelikesBMW.jpg%5D"]https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/Dashbaw/Oso/shelikesBMW.jpg][/URL]
Someone, PLEASE buy this skinny bitch a sammich or sumthin!!

Like you wouldn't give her a ride on the Howie Roller Coaster!

She's not THAT skinny and you haven't seen her from the FRONT! :)
"She" is probably a man...Because that's the way Don rolls. NEVER trust a "rear only" picture!!

[img=[URL="https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/Dashbaw/Oso/shelikesBMW.jpg%5D"]https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x449/Dashbaw/Oso/shelikesBMW.jpg][/URL]

Someone, PLEASE buy this skinny bitch a sammich or sumthin!!
Like you wouldn't give her a ride on the Howie Roller Coaster!

She's not THAT skinny and you haven't seen her from the FRONT!
smile.png
"She" is probably a man...Because that's the way Don rolls. NEVER trust a "rear only" picture!!
Damn fine lookin' man!!