FJR1300 at the Track Today

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tre

Reaction score
Took the FJR 1300 to the Track Today here in Phenix City Al. It wasnt the fastest on the Track but not bad for a Stock Bike here are my results and link to the Video.

.7031 reaction

7.1388 1/8th ET

103.75mph 1/8th

Beowulf Exhaust and K&N air filter

"Bet you had a great time :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: thanks for sharing." +1

Good on you Tre!!

Regards

Surly

:ph34r:

NICE Burnout! :clapping: I was thinking road course track but the strip is cool too. You should dub in some top fuel sound just for a nice effect.

Took the FJR 1300 to the Track Today here in Phenix City Al. It wasnt the fastest on the Track but not bad for a Stock Bike here are my results and link to the Video.

Nice ET. Now about that reaction time.............

:lazy3:

:lazy3: You snooze, you lose!!!

NICE Burnout! :clapping: I was thinking road course track but the strip is cool too. You should dub in some top fuel sound just for a nice effect.

Would have never done it if it was a fresh set lol. Burnouts cost money but was changing the tires this week anyway