fjr1300t

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=== A bit touchie ................

always fun to see the shit flyin......... ;>

B

I think the "t" stands for Tow Package..

Hmm. Does the A.E. come with this option??

Better crank up the Humor elixir Contraption.. sum guys jus don't get it. :rolleyes:

:jester:

Boy the AE crowd seems a little touchy about their masculinity. If you had a manual clutch you wouldnt have that problem.

Im sorry but it has been really boring in here lately so I had to do something to get the juices going.

[quote name='Slappy' date='Apr 8 2009, 04:56 PM' post='568213

Im sorry but it has been really boring in here lately so I had to do something to get the juices going.

That just sounds so wrong!

Boy the AE crowd seems a little touchy about their masculinity. If you had a manual clutch you wouldnt have that problem.Im sorry but it has been really boring in here lately so I had to do something to get the juices going.

Hmm, I would say the first one to measure his hangey down thing would be the one touchy about his masculinity.

That would be you slappy.

I think you're just jealous you couldn't find a better deal on newer technology.

Women are old technology and have been around a long time. Gay love is new technology and I want no part of it. (Bluesman are you reading this)

Do you remember the day when you could open the hood of a car and see engine. Just engine and a few basic wires. They were easy to work on and even a chimp with a tool kit could keep one running. Today with all the computer crap it has taken all the fun out of motorized vehicles. Again Ill stick with old technology, it seems to work better than new technology. Besides there is nothing hotter than a woman that knows how to drive stick, that goes with bikes as well.

1) Gay love is new technology and I want no part of it.
2) Besides there is nothing hotter than a woman that knows how to drive stick, that goes with bikes as well.
1) While I agree with you 100% about wanting no part of it, intimating that gay is new may just be the wrongest and dumbest thing that anyone has ever posted here.

2) Second statement does not necessarily qualify as wrong or dumb, but it is egregiously incomplete. There is nothing hotter than a "HOT" woman that knows how to drive a stick or ride a bike. Some fat, sweatty, pig of a broad riding the hell out of a bike simply ain't hot, however, your mileage may vary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Steel you are way to literal. I am posting inane drivel just to keep this alive but since all the fish swam away this post is done. Thanks for playing though.

Steel you are way to literal. I am posting inane drivel just to keep this alive but since all the fish swam away this post is done. Thanks for playing though.
Oh don't give up on it yet you wuss! Since you don't like all this fancy technology stuff (maybe you don't have an AE because you're afraid of it's too high tech), I think Bustanuts' wife has a jackass for sale- that's pretty low tech!

There is nothing hotter than a "HOT" woman that knows how to drive a stick or ride a bike. Some fat, sweatty, pig of a broad riding the hell out of a bike.
I see ya met odot an one of his gurls Steel... :lol:

Oh don't give up on it yet you wuss! Since you don't like all this fancy technology stuff (maybe you don't have an AE because you're afraid of it's too high tech), I think Bustanuts' wife has a jackass for sale- that's pretty low tech!

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!!!

:laughingsmiley:

I don't care who you are, that right there is funny!!!

:laughingsmiley:
Oh yeah real funny..I'll be glad when somebody buys me. Lookit me lodgings.

2826736520_5802cdab7djackass.jpg

This is for all of ya's laughing at my misfortune

:****:

Status
Not open for further replies.