FJRandy and custom wiring

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry guys, I haven't been on here in a while, and just saw this.

Actually, I'm in discussion with another board member who found a company that already makes the harness for the fuse blocks. The name escapes me at the moment.

This is why I kind of let the whole idea go for now. Why make something that's already being offered. I understand we were just waiting to see if the company was willing to make the harness length EXACTLY what we wanted. If not, I guess I'm back in business.

Horn harnesses are always still available. :D

Fencer........it ain't so. :p

Sorry guys, I haven't been on here in a while, and just saw this.Actually, I'm in discussion with another board member who found a company that already makes the harness for the fuse blocks. The name escapes me at the moment.

This is why I kind of let the whole idea go for now. Why make something that's already being offered. I understand we were just waiting to see if the company was willing to make the harness length EXACTLY what we wanted. If not, I guess I'm back in business.

Horn harnesses are always still available. :D

Fencer........it ain't so. :p

when you find out will you lets us know where to get it?

You talking about this guy?? website He seems to have some interesting stuff. I sitting on the fence til I see what you come up with.

Cary

You talking about this guy?? website He seems to have some interesting stuff. I sitting on the fence til I see what you come up with.

Cary
Yup. That's the company that makes it, but it's still not FJR idiot-proof specific.

my advice? Don't sit on the fence waiting for me. I'm already well into remote starter season, so this specific project is on the back burner for a while. Installing 12v electronics in vehicles is my primary job.