FJRs on the dragon courtesy of Killboy.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey wasn't that from last years EOM???
I think you remembering us (Feeger/Daily Commuter/Bungie/FJRRob1300) stuck behind 3 women on Harleys in the rain who would NOT pull over. What you can't see is the 25 cars behind us. At least Albert has his feet on the pegs for this one :D

Image13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you remembering us (Feeger/Daily Commuter/Bungie/FJRRob1300) stuck behind 3 women on Harleys in the rain who would NOT pull over. What you can't see is the 25 cars behind us. At least Albert has his feet on the pegs for this one :D

Image13.jpg
Sweeeet!! :yahoo:

I missed enjoying that run after SFO 09 due to the "Mondo Rain" that followed me all the way from Eureka Springs, AR :( :cray:

Image13.jpg
Gee guys....couldn't you have tightened it up a little more???? :blink: You probably where going pretty slow behind the HD-women. :unsure:

Gee guys....couldn't you have tightened it up a little more???? :blink: You probably where going pretty slow behind the HD-women. :unsure:
Those girls on the HD's would get a bit of speed going down the straightaways (if you can call them that on the dragon), but would chug the corners in first gear. FJR's don't chug. Now that I look at the pic, I'm pretty sure DailyCommuter must have saw Killboy and threw it over.

The women never did pull over, but we did about 3 miles from the end. Rob and I took off after backed up traffic cleared and waited at the bottom for the other two guys. They never did catch up to us until just outside of Pigeon Forge. It was still raining then and I didn't see Daily Commuter anywhere. So I asked Albert (Feeger) where the hell he was.

"Washing his bike".

I'll let Daily Commuter, if he reads this, tell you WHY.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think so. I know that is WellsJ in the bright yellow jacket bringing up the rear (as usual). Next is RisleyFJR in the gray and black jacket. I can easily recognize their best side. :p

I don't recognize the 2nd FJR, but the lead FJR is most likely eFnJustRide or Fubar. Some of these guys may not be on this forum, only on "the other" forum.

I want the Austin Healey.
Their had to be an A-H meet going on because about half of the 25 cars behind were Healey's.

Here's the torturous video of the ride behind the women on the HD's... look for the Healey's going past around the 8:40 mark.

You sure it was the Harleys holding up traffic ? I coulda swore one of the FJR's had retractable training wheels !

"Washing his bike".
I'll let Daily Commuter, if he reads this, tell you WHY.
A washed bike is a HAPPY Bike!! :rolleyes: No need to explain why!! It's the Law of Nature! Just Sayin' :clapping:

No Need to Chime in here Bust! :p Just go play with your WOOD!! :huh:

I'm all for washing the bike once and a while but on this day it was pouring rain!