FJRs on the dragon courtesy of Killboy.com

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1271898263[/url]' post='729158']QUOTE (fjrob1300 @ Apr 21 2010, 08:51 AM) Hey wasn't that from last years EOM???

I don't think so. I know that is WellsJ in the bright yellow jacket bringing up the rear (as usual). Next is RisleyFJR in the gray and black jacket. I can easily recognize their best side.
tongue.gif

I don't recognize the 2nd FJR, but the lead FJR is most likely eFnJustRide or Fubar. Some of these guys may not be on this forum, only on "the other" forum.

1271898263[/url]' post='729158']QUOTE (fjrob1300 @ Apr 21 2010, 08:51 AM) Hey wasn't that from last years EOM???

I don't think so. I know that is WellsJ in the bright yellow jacket bringing up the rear (as usual). Next is RisleyFJR in the gray and black jacket. I can easily recognize their best side.
tongue.gif

I don't recognize the 2nd FJR, but the lead FJR is most likely eFnJustRide or Fubar. Some of these guys may not be on this forum, only on "the other" forum.
Funny I just came across this because I was trying to find the web address for my photo

Fwiw. That's me in the front followed by Feejer, and 2 guys from Canada who immsorry but I forget their alias's

And to the g up who asked- they are telescoping HID bulbs I believ 6000K color temperature

Last edited by a moderator: