Fleece seat cover

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRrambo

Reaction score
I've seen a few mentions about a fleece seat cover to provide a little more comfort on longer trips. I have tried to do a search but can't find those comments. Anyone know where you can buy a fleece seat cover for the FJR?

I've seen a few mentions about a fleece seat cover to provide a little more comfort on longer trips. I have tried to do a search but can't find those comments. Anyone know where you can buy a fleece seat cover for the FJR?
PM radman. He, um, specializes in sheep... ;)

Go to Alaska Leathers I have used this cover for several years and it's very comfortable. Works well in hot or cold weather. The only downside is that is raises your butt up about 1/2 inch or so in the seat.

I've seen a few mentions about a fleece seat cover to provide a little more comfort on longer trips.  I have tried to do a search but can't find those comments.  Anyone know where you can buy a fleece seat cover for the FJR?
There is a current discussion going in this section under the title "Alaska Leather sheepskin pad". DId you search under "sheepskin" rather than fleece?

Last edited by a moderator: