• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale FOBO TPMS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, so (2) Fobo Bike 2 sensors. How much for the pair?

PS: you posted in the right place, we just need more info.

I think he's trying to tell you that you can use the discount code (UPGRADE30) in the images to get a 30% discount on Fobo Bike 2.

Also, maybe a bit of a PSA that the original Fobo Bike sensors will no longer be supported soon.

I was just sharing the discount code I received.
The discontinued support will only be for the original FOBO which only means they will no longer provide updates to the app or updated firmware for the devices. If yours work now they should continue to do so until which point they die of natural causes.

I was just sharing the discount code I received.
The discontinued support will only be for the original FOBO which only means they will no longer provide updates to the app or updated firmware for the devices. If yours work now they should continue to do so until which point they die of natural causes.
After further review if you have an iphone and run the first gen FOBO the most recent IOS update 17.0 is incompatible with FOBO first gen…

IMG_6898.png

I have both Fobo 1 and Fobo 2. I also have an iPhone with IOS 17.6.x. I can confirm that as of now, the Fobo 1's still read pressure just fine.

I think the incompatibility is in the firmware update of the sensors themselves so even if Fobo released a new firmware for my 1's, I couldn't update the sensors with that phone. I think the risk is low given how mature the fobo 1 hardware is at this point.

My only fear is that in '25 and beyond, Fobo changes the app interface communication to the sensor and forces no communication between the app and sensor.