Foot enlargement..

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright well I'll make 15-20 first go around and see how they work and if people like them. Need to make sure they work on a 1G...

Thanks for the input guys.

I actually have a stone driveway ... ok little brown pebbles over mushy sandy dirt I leave little pieces of sawn off 12 gauge steel lying around and chunks of plywood all over the place so i can land my feejer wherever i feel like it but it never works out the way i want it to ..... Further I have heard of the .....Misdealings of A certain person who was acting dishonorably long before I ever knew what an fjr was let alone owned one!!! Personally I loved scoobyvroom's idea if it can be attached securely! If scooby made them and milled the " RABBIT " or notch for the stand to sit in a bit deeper than needed then a bit of epoxy putty to "bed" the stand in would compensate for variations in the molding process!!! great idea scooby my thumbs up to ya! *****BUT***** I know there had to be a but, a more perminant and solid solution is to simply buy , mold or modify an existing kickstand by simply welding a hunk of 12 gauge steel to the stand itself! I do realise that not everyone has acess to welding equiptment. Or lives close to a shop that would be willing to do this at a REASONABLE COST!!!!!! which makes scoobyvroom's solution the ideal solution. Not to mention that with scooby"s idea you dont have to part with that oh so easy to slap down side stand for a few days while your waiting to get yer stand back!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just came accross this post & Im definately interested! I thought about making something like this up myself but there'e no way i could match this clean design. Please send me a note.. Thanks Eric

I have been SUPER busy at work, back in October for some reason we just went crazy. I can't get into any of the machines and I have been working almost 60 hours a week. This is on my list of parts to make and will update this thread when I have some made.

Any pics of this installed on a Gen 1 FJR, both up and down position please!

:rockwoot: Hi Scooby from another SVRider member, go by a different name over there ;)

[SIZE=14pt]Foot Enlargement??!?[/SIZE]

DSC00888.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]With size 16 AAA...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt][/SIZE]

No Thanks!
:p

I did something similar with a home made design. I used a thick piece of aluminum because after putting on a Penske rear shock the bike was higher and leaned to far. The bottom of the stock sidestand is a little rounded so I ground it flat.

Drilled a couple holes and tapped them and cut the screws off to length. On the bottom the screws are countersunk.

100_0502.jpg

100_0503.jpg

100_0505.jpg

I did something similar with a home made design. I used a thick piece of aluminum because after putting on a Penske rear shock the bike was higher and leaned to far. The bottom of the stock sidestand is a little rounded so I ground it flat.Drilled a couple holes and tapped them and cut the screws off to length. On the bottom the screws are countersunk.

100_0502.jpg

100_0503.jpg

100_0505.jpg

That is very clean. Great job!