For Canadian FJRs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuswaper

Reaction score
Well...the Bosch 3323 is finally available up here, at least on the west coast anyways. Up untill now I have been using the older Bosch 72179...went into "LORDCO" this morn., gave him the product # and was informed it was superceded.I know the 3323 has always been available to our yankee bros and I watched with envy as I know it`s a higher quality filter than most...all for only 10 loonies and a great deal vis a vis the yammi filter. Gotta luv it! :assasin:

Those that live in the US don't realize how easy it is to by specialize FJR things.....Look at all the places like JC Whitney and other online outfits that have free shipping etc. The way the Canadian government screws us when we order from the US is so lame.....So much for free trade....kind of a hollow deal when they want to inspect your package to see if it qualifies for no duty charges but then they charge you for the inspection!!!

OK Rant over :wub:

Those that live in the US don't realize how easy it is to by specialize FJR things.....Look at all the places like JC Whitney and other online outfits that have free shipping etc. The way the Canadian government screws us when we order from the US is so lame.....So much for free trade....kind of a hollow deal when they want to inspect your package to see if it qualifies for no duty charges but then they charge you for the inspection!!!

More than welcome to move here! ;) :lol:

Somehow I don't think it is quite that easy.....I would like to be living in a place were I could ride all year long though.

Hey there sparky...LOL...thanks but, no thanks...do you think a few Cannucks could make an impression down there, what with all the Mexicans coming across your border and all... :assasin: ;)

Hey there sparky...LOL...thanks but, no thanks...do you think a few Cannucks could make an impression down there, what with all the Mexicans coming across your border and all... :assasin: ;)
I think it would just even things out :D :lol:

Besides mexican woman are hot and someone has to do the physical labor that I no longer want to do. Just kidding easy!!!

Communism aint cheap. But, at least you have that great health plan, workplace equality and clean lifestyle no other 1st world nation can match. You rock, Canada!!

:D

Radman,

Just remember....... That shotgun your avitar is carrying would probably be illegal over the border, (as would most other self defense gear), if the Canadian government would continue to have their way with it's citizens. :rant:

Still a great place to go fishing, though!

:friends: