• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 05 FJR non-ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micro33

Reaction score
Easy come easy go I guess. Purchased my FJR in January and now due to family issue I need to sell her. Bought her with 52k and she now has 53,975. Since I bought her I have replaced the rear tire (less than 200 miles) and the cam chain tensioner (only as a precaution from reading the posts here) and had the valves checked which were good, not a "Ticker". As you can see from the owners manual (photo) entries the maintenance was complete and all documented. The bike is stock other than the Throttlemiester cruise control, magnetic graphite (looking) tank protecter, rear bag reflector graphics, soft bag inserts and a Ram ball mount. She rides like a dream and purrs like a kitten and I have not had any issues what so ever. never been dropped and no scratches, but there is one small scrape on the right side case about the size of a dime.

It kills me to sell her but family comes first. I am not looking for any trades and the asking price is $6500.00 OBO I am located in Central Ohio. Please spread the word and let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks

Al

Dont worry I still have my 01 FZ1, Thank Goodness!!

7007317058_e595376d2b_c.jpg