• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 2006 FJR1300A

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbrinitzer

Reaction score
I am putting up my 2006 FJR1300A for sale. Asking $7,500. The bike has just turned 25K miles. It was purchased new at Roseville Yamaha. Oil has been changed every 1,500 miles, rear drive every 3,000. All recalls have been done and the bike runs great. I am selling to fund the purchase of a new bike. This bike has been a labor of love for me and I am reluctant to have to let it go. It runs great, looks great, always garaged, has never been down, and has been used exclusively for touring. I am going to attempt to remember all the farkles on the bike. they are significant! . I will be selling the complete 2 piece Corbin Carbon Fiber 2 piece seat and matching Corbin Smuggler separately however.

I have been running Pilot Road 2's which have been great on this bike. The bike needs a set of tires which I will provide to the successful buyer. I have a tire changer and am willing to mount and balance as part of the deal.

Farkles:

1) GP Suspension - front forks and rear Penske shock/spring from FJR Forum Group Buy

2) Soltec self contained HID Lights mounted with custom Skyway brackets , yes you can see a couple of miles down the road.

3) Skyway sliders

4) Audiovox CCS-100 electronic cruise control with Skyway custom bracket

5) Bike Johnny (no longer in business, out of the UK) carbon fiber stator cover

6) CalSci windshield, Vstream windshield, and stock windshield

8) FJR Goodies Machined bar ends

9) Motorcycle Larry Fork Brace

10) Motorcycle Larry handle bar riser

11) Holeshot Performance exhaust, (have the stock cans too)

12) Pazzo levers

13) Yamaha FJR1300 Tank Bag

14) Second Look Tank cover (on the bike since day one)

15) Yamaha color matched Topcase

16) Yamaha side case liner bags

17) Skyway custom clutch reservoir bracket for gooseneck LED light (white/red)

18) Scorpio Alarm System with perimeter sensor and remote pager

19) Centech fuse box for electronic farkles

20) 2 Powerlet BMW style outlets for plugging in accessories

21) Wired for Passport 8500 radar detector, Garmin 2610

22) Scott Stainless Steel Oil Filter

23) Right Angle Valve Stems

24) 3M Reflector kit on side cases and topcase, reflects bright white when lit up from behind

25) Fenda Extenda

Not included and to be offered for sale separately:

Corbin Carbon Fiber Leather Seat, 2 piece front and back -$686 new excluding tax/shipping - asking $425 plus shipping

Corbin color matched Smuggler in good shape - $853 new excluding tax/shipping, asking $550 plus shipping.

Thanks for looking!
DSC_1067.jpg
DSC_1065.jpg
DSC_1057.jpg
DSC_1056.jpg
DSC_1055.jpg
DSC_1051.jpg
DSC_1050.jpg
DSC_1048.jpg
DSC_1060.jpg
DSC_1071.jpg
DSC_1074.jpg