For the Gamers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eeksnake

Not dead, just smell that way
Reaction score
I'm not a gamer :headsetsmiley: so this may be old news for the hardcore in the crowd.

A friend of mine sent me a video describing the TrackIR.

It's device that tracks your head movements and translates them into movements in the game. For instance, while in a flight simulation, instead of pressing a key to change your external view, you can simply move your head. Better still, you can lean in, out, left or right and the movement is reflected in the game.

to the video describing the TrackIR and it's use. Linky to the manufacturer's site.

Pretty cool stuff.

Cool...I wonder when they are going to come out with sensors to hook up to "other" parts of the body. :D

Cool...I wonder when they are going to come out with sensors to hook up to "other" parts of the body. :D

Yee Haa, we're going X rated here! Or did you mean like your hands............ah, same thing! :blink:

It has it's limitations. Can be hard to get set just right, and needs a lot of monitor, as well as being somewhat of a power hog.